RE: very nice story sorry it is off topic but please watch

RE: very nice story sorry it is off topic but please watch

Smart lady... that's how to take advantage of "Lifetime" warranties".

Just goes to show it's not how many miles, it's what you do during those
miles (goes for both cars and people ;) )

----