To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 10:40 PM
Subject: Anti Chatter Brake Drum Springs.

We had a recent discussion about the springs on brake drums. I saw this ad today & am passing it along, fyi.
Thanks,
Gary H.

Anti Chatter Brake Drum Springs. ... Larger photo: http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/ray/ray.html We have reproduced the spring that stretches around the outside of the brake drums. This spring is meant to dissipate heat and to control brake lining chatter. The original springs have lost temper and will be rusted so they cannot perform as designed. The vehicle uses one per wheel. The cost is $16.00 per spring plus USPS shipping from zip code 48114 to you. Contact Ray Menzel at email: rjroad@xxxxxxxxxxx or call 810-623-2227. (03/01/09)

----

----