From: Steven Charette <stevec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, July 4, 2009 2:14:27 PM
Subject: '64 Fury Side Spear

Anybody got any idea what color the paint in the middle of the side spear
should be on a light blue '64 Fury?  It's currently light blue (looks like
an econo repaint) but it seems like they were mostly black or white... any
help?  Also, should the 3 medallions on the front fender be painted red,
white, and blue or is that just on the Sport Furys?

Thanks,
SC

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

http://www.1962to1965mopar------------