To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 05, 2009 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: Latest findings

Great news and still issues...but u have made headway Rich!
We talked about more air to the eng compartment. After studying the situation....what u think of this? I want to go to Lowes and get the biggest bit I can for my 1/2 drill and make the radiator support shield look like swiss cheese directly behind the grill. I am open for your thoughts?
Ollie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Kinsley" <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>