RE: Latest findings Background

I was thinking that lean is the one that burns valves, etc.. When I ran
it on the dyno they had an A/F meter on it. It wasn't too bad. I have
made changes since then. I do check the plugs but mostly we just go by
feel as that's all we have available. I like to use a vacuum gauge as a
steady reading indicates things are OK.

I would like to have bungs installed and get an A/F meter. I think that
would be a good tool and save the guesswork.

----