Re: oil pan fitment

... a touch of extra sealer on the 4 corners ... yeah ... well, all
this work is the result of a guy using a bit too much of that stuff,
so I'm really gun-shy when it comes to applying any of it for this
application.

Hints as to how to do it right would be appreciated - I don't want to
risk *any* of it getting into the pan.

Thanks,
Brian

----