65 Coronet Window Regulator Parts

I'm having some problems w/ the pass front window on my 65 Coronet. It
rolls down fine, but when I goto roll it up, I have to grab the front
of the glass and pull it up for the first ~2 inches or it's hard to
wind and I hear nasty scraping sounds.

Anyone know what part might be bad off the top of their head? Are
there some replacement bushings or slides available that I can replace
and maybe find @ Carlisle to do a "rebuild"?? or am I looking at
replacing the whole regulator unit? I have not pulled it apart
yet...that's on the menu for tonight.

Thanks

--
Bill M