SV: I Don't Know

Hi,

I just picked up my new 360 in sweden, and joined in on the powermeet as
well, it was great fun, alot og 50 and 60 chrysler.
Well I took the 360 apart on his trailer, saying I would pay the price if it
was nice. It was so I handed him approx. 2600 us$.

The valves are so big that there is no room for enlargement, the ports are
huge. The pistons are forged 11.5-1 it has forged rods, a purple cam and
rocker arms that are adjustable. With hardend pushrods it looks like com cam
kit but its steel not aluminium. Larger valvesprings inner and outer. (the
inner looks strange) it has this offenhauser 360 intake and the 750 doubble
pump holley. And electronic ignition. Everything looks beutifull. And I am
really looking forward to putting it in the car. I have finished with the
body work in the engiene bay and a pillars and cowl and firewall and front
window frame. And the frame itself. And of course innerfenders in enginebay.
I believe that I have replaced 50 % of the metal. But it feels great to have
gotten this far. Still cant get that flywheel, it keeps slipping away from
me.

Have a nice weekend,

All the best, Knud-erik Holm ´62 sport fury

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER