Re: Heating problems

Yes.
----- Original Message ----- From: "MO ( Steve Mick)" <micher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: Heating problems

I don't know if this is common or just something that happened to me I rebuilt my 354 early Hemi and the block was supposedly cleaned. Anyway it appeared that way . I put new drain petcocks in the block Some time later, I needed to drain the radiator and block- . There was rust and sludge built up in the bottom of the water jacket so deep, the petcocks would not drain. Clean? HA! I was much perturbed! Anyways, wouldn't a lot of sludge packed in the bottom of your water jacket cause overheating problems?..........MO.....sw iowa ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jimmy Peavy" <peaver63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>