RE: Tom and Patty's Mopars?

I know 2-3yrs back they sold all of there sheetmetal to a guy in
Pennsylvania.had called Tom and Patty about a part I needed . Talked
with Patty and she gave me a rundown that they had sold out to this
guy.but,she said that didn't mean that Tom was out of the business for
good. (good people to deal with in my opinion) I don't remember the
guy's name in Penn. but,he does advertise on Craigslist (believe the
pittsburg area) and on Moparts. Hope the info. helps
Rob
spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Thanks Don. Good evidence that they were around last year. I can't find
> a phone or information about them now though. Even the much hyped Google
> search engine falls flat.
>
> Thanks,
> Gary H.

R.Penn