Intake manifold gasket leak

I found another leak today - the red rtv sealant I used as gasket
material for the front and rear section of my weiand dbl bbl intake
didn't do the job ... Or more likely I didn't do the job correctly.

I also think the little npt plug in that hole under the thermostat is
where the coolant is leaking out.

Can someone point me at a website or book that illustrates the proper
methods for sealing an intake manifold?

I also wonder if I need any rtv on any of the intake manifold bolts.

Brian