any interest in headers for sale?

I have a set of TTI 440 ceramic coated with thermal barrier headers that fit 66-74 b-bodies. they are 1 7/8" - 3" headers. They do not fit our 64.

These headers have never been used only fitted and taken out...if you would like pictures, send me your e- mail address... if you are interested, e-mail me and we can discuss a VERY reasonable price.

thanks all,
Layne