RE: Convert points to electic

Thanks Tom..

I need a carb 101 course myself..

Now the carb stays closed.. and I haven't been able to start it today at
all

Figures... yesterday I went to transfered the title to Nebraska, and
licensed it, got a ticket for driving an unlicensed car. I have to show
the ticket and the car to another officer to prove it's legal, got it
licensed, but it ain't go'n no where now that it's legal.

Murphy's Law... lol

----