To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 6:58 AM
Subject: RE: Convert points to electic

I think so too Don, I think there's an adjustment screw under the housing
that attaches to the manifold.
I did try and disconnect it but the choke just closed by itself and I was no
better off.
It's time to start driving anyway, been a cold winter and I miss my mopar.
Tom

Choke pull off it not adjusted propelry or not working and mayy need
replacing
Don.

----

----