Re: New Swap Meet Listings

Hi Gary, I need the address to ask questions on the list. My hard drive went south, and I lost the address. Thanks, Harry ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary H." <spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 5:45 AM
Subject: New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the latest additions to the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet Page.

Reminder: In the past I sent this "heads up" notice about the new ads to Clubhouse members as soon as I put the ads on the Swap Meet Page.

Now I post the listings here first, then upload the ads to the Swap Meet Page a day or two *after* they get listed here.

Thus Clubhouse members get a longer "first shot" at the listings as a
membership perk. :)

Use http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeet2009.html to see the swap meet.

Regards,
Gary H.

FOR SALE

1963 Dodge Polara Convertible for sale. 318/TorqueFlite (cowl rust - but runs and drives) and 1964 Plymouth Belvedere HT for sale. 318/TorqueFlite (no rust - not running - all body work completed - no interior has new dual exhaust and incorrect paint color green - was creme), both located in SF Ca. $3,000 invested in Polara Conv. and $6,000 invested in Belle HT. Both for $5000.00. -- Both cars are Classic Mopar Projects best suited to Experienced Types. Economy forces sale, but no lowball offers or I will keep the cars. I bought them on purpose after all. Doug 415-845-5138 or dbcowan AT sonic.net (Replace the AT with @ to contact. April 10, 2009)

For sale: 4 205/75/14 steel belted, white wall tires mounted 14 inch stock steel wheels. Tires are like new only 2000 miles on them all 4 $100. Pickup only (I think a tad expensive to ship.) Located in Omaha, Nebraska 68130 Contact Bob at 62pluckedchicken AT gmail.com (Replace the AT with @ to contact. April 10, 2009)

For sale: 4 Hubcaps from a 1962 Chrysler Newport. Driver quality, 3 have minor dents, one hub cap has more dents the the other three, Make offer (will ship in the lower 48 states). Contact Bob at 62pluckedchicken AT gmail.com (Replace the AT with @ to contact. April 10, 2009)

WANTED

Wanted: a windshield for a 1964 Plymouth B body (Fury etc.) I live in Hamlin, New York 14464 Larry e-mail: zugehoer426 AT aol.com (Replace the AT with @ to contact. April 10, 2009)

Wanted: 1965 Plymouth Satellite bucket seat pedestals. Need the Left and Right outer pedestal the most. Contact Russ @ 252-947-2077 or russell.b.morgan AT nc.usda.gov (Replace the AT with @ to contact. April 10, 2009)

----

----