To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2009 1:45 PM
Subject: RE: Convert points to electic

I can do photos, no problem.. just can't do carbs... lol

Thanks for your help on this.. now that my car is legal I'm dieing to
get it on the road :)

Is PB Blaster OK? that's what I have in my garage.

Don Dulmage wrote:

Yes You have it. Remove the two bolts you see just below the carb on the

manifold on the piece the Choke rod F goes into. Soak them with
loosenall or
something. (NOT WD 40 , it is not for that. ) using a blunt obect and a
small hamer give the  light smack straight down. thuis will offten free
frozen bolt and l allow the penatrating oil t penatrate.
Don
BTW I hope you keep up with the photo. They are very good and will help
others later down the road.
Don
----- Original Message ----- From: <62pluckedchicken@xxxxxxxxx>