Re: Convertible interior lights?

I've managed to collect a 1/2 dozen or so of the rear floor lights. They mount in the side panels. They're about 2 1/2 in diameter. Most of what I have needs rechromed.

I see a major hassle with any of these of installing the readily available new lens. The chrome bezel has three tabs that hold the back plate on the contains the lens. The metal is pretty heavy and I'm also concerned about the chrome flaking during the tab bending process. Anybody had any success with this R & R?

 Akron Don

chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I was getting into my '64 Polara convertible this evening and I realized there are no lights inside. Where should they be? My last one had a set in the rear panels but this one doesn't. Mark

----

----