RE: Convert points to electic

This became a game for me.  Number one question I was asked about my 64
Fury two-door:  What is it?  Also, most people would call it a Chevy,
for example, "My father had an old Impala just like that!"  Sometimes
they complimented me on my Ford(!), like "Is that a Galaxie or a
Fairlane?  I never could keep them straight!"  My favorite was a very
elderly woman who would take daily walks past my garage, and reminisce
about the rides she and her late husband used to take in his brand-new
64 Cadillac that was identical to mine, but for the color.  I corrected
her three days straight, then gave up.  It was worth it to see her face
light up with her memories.

62pluckedchicken@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

yeasterday at the store, a 4 or 5 year-old called my car an
easter-egg car... LOL I guess the color is right :)

----