Re: Race Hemi engine blueprints available.

I bought a set of these from Greg and they are really cool. I still haven't figured out where to hang them because they are so big, but they are too good to pass up.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Walters" <dbustersdad@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2009 8:44:11 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Race Hemi engine blueprints available.

Greg Lane asked me to post a link to these on a few select sites. These
are copies of the full scale 18 FOOT blueprints used by Chrysler. A
great conversation piece to hang on a wall or to keep for historical
interest.

He has a limited quantity left.
http://racehemi.maxwedge.com/blueprints.php

Thanks, Gary

Dave Walters
Denver,CO.

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER