From: Scott Mirabella <jmirab2972@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 4:50:20 PM
Subject: Car show in Smithtown

Hey,
Nice day here on Long Island. I took my son to the annual car show at
St. Patricks in Smithtown. Pretty large show for around here. There were
a few mopars there. One beutiful 63 plymouth with duel quads. A nice red
65 dodge. Jim Altemose had his 63 Polara there. And my 64 convertible.
Took some extra photos of cars you may like.

http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l370/sinlinson/Smithtown%20car%20show%20April%202009/

Scott Mirabella
1964 Fury convertible
383 4speed

----
Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person -- directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

This email was sent to: maxwedge11@xxxxxxxxx

u/?bUrDWg.cc4leY.bWF4d2Vk
Or send an email to: 1962to1965mopars-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

?p=TEXFOOTER