Re: Topica email site

Topica has an archive of most of the last few year's mails. Topica long ago stopped supporting the "free" mail list service, though, so the "search" function in the archive is broken, making searching the archive tedious to maddening.

It's easier to save the mails sent to you and use your e-mail program to search the data on your computer's hard drive.

http://lists.topica.com/login.html is the address.

You need to "join" Topica to read the email there. Topica has some typical marketing questions when you join, but feel free to not answer any of them. It is not necessary.

Gary H.