RE: Topica email site

Technically Topica is not part of the 62-65 site, just an outsourced mail list provider that used to be good, but has not kept up.

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/welcome.html is the 62-65 Web home page address.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-kinsley64polara.html is Rich's ride. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.