Re: local car show

Rich-- those wheels and the sound of your car, will cast doubt on it being a sleeper! ..........MO....sw iowa ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Kinsley" <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 11:45 AM
Subject: RE: local car show

It's mighty purty :-) The paint really shines and the new wheels are
nice. Mine is kind of a mix of Grandpa's car, rat rod and shock factor.

62pluckedchicken@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

"Work in Progress" sounds perfect for my car.. of course I don't stand a

chance of winning anything if there are Cudas, Challengers, or Chargers
in the mix...

Thanks for the tips when you came over.. she's start'n to run and look
pretty good (for a '62  LOL)

Bob

----

----