Windsheild wiper blade

This is probably a stupid question, but I need to change the wiper blades on my '64 Dodge Polara 500 (16" size blade), and it doesn't look like I can find the refills, so I was thinking about changing the whole bracket that holds the blade too.  But, I can't see how to remove the old bracket assembly off the wiper arm.  It wiggles, but it won't come off the arm easily.  The bracket has an indentation that seems to somehow slip into something on the bracket to lock it in, but there seems to be no way to release it.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Mike in New Mexico