RE: Slight high speed miss sometimes

Yup, you and Dodger are probably on the right track; I'm just remembering that sometimes it is a simple thing that is the culprit; for example, a friend of mine was fighting a high speed miss in his 440 and did a lot of carb rejet work thinking his motor was running lean at top end, but it turned out to be a bad coil. Likewise another fellow found out the high-speed miss in his car was due to a defective spark plug wire, even though the wire was new (made in China).

Thanks,
Gary H.