From: chymar01@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 02:23:31
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: headlight switch grounded?

Brake lights also run through the headlight switch. I've been over the wiring diagrams a hundred times bu now.
Printed circuit board is OK. If I run a jumper from power across the switch(es) to where the dash lights and parking lights get power they work fine. Same with the brake lights.
I just can't see FIVE different switches all being bad.