RE: Lower Ball joint mounting problem

Don,

I put PST kits on by 63 Sport Fury and 64 Belvedere with absolutely no
problem.  I actually pulled the stud too far through by going by torque
and not watching what I was doing.

I agree with calling PST however just as a check get one from Napa,
Checker, Kragen or one of the other supply houses, they can get them and
may  be in stock.  You can compare the stud size and length then take it
back if you don't use it, not expensive.

Good Luck
Dennis