Hi-Po Mopar show this Sat..

This Sat at the Paypal parking lot the Hi-Po Mopar car club is having a
big show here in Omaha/LaVista. Galen Glovier is supposed to be there.
They are mostly musclecar era guys. It is open to all Mopars though and
I will be there. Galen will probably puke if he see's my unoriginal '64
:-)

If any of you guys are around it'll be a good show. Exit #442 off I-80
next to Pay-Pal. The new Cabella's is near also. Hours about 9-4. No fee
to see. $10 to enter your car. Be there at 9am to enter.

----