From: Christopher Gleffe [mailto:customizeordie@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 1:45 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx; 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hello Yha´ll

Hello Yha´ll - my name is Chris. I´m a US Citizen living in Germany near
Stuttgart.

I´m the proud owner of a 64 Dodge Polara...which I worked really hard for :)
It´s a fresh resto and I´ll have an appointment with the inspection guy on
Monday. That´s something else in Germany!

I´m the classic gearhead continuing the spirit of my dad who unfortunately
died on 4th of July in 08. He was a die-hard Pontiac guy...since I was a
toddler I was grown up on drag strips in Europe. Most of them on US-Army
Airfields.

Best Wishes,

Christopher
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*

----
topic.  Thanks!

${bottom_text_ad}