Re: rear quarter window

Mo,,,,,,,if all else fails on finding a glass,,,,,,,,let me know, have a
friend of a friend that has parts

In a message dated 5/20/2009 8:11:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Mo,  when I had my windshield replaced the guy at the glass shop
mentioned that  if I ever wanted to replace my side glass they would be
$75 each.   That seems pretty reasonable.  Of course you would have to
supply  them with a template. But that could be a solution to your
problem.   I can't remember right now if the glass you need has a chrome
channel  along the top edge.  If so, you'd have to come up with one of
those  too.

Paul L.
'63 Sport  Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html

Steve  Mick wrote:

> This is the right rear quarter window for a 2 dr  hdtp. Yes the internals
>
> were stuck and binding even after a  big dose of spray lube. I think it
> is
> bent and I also think  the window is for a 66-67. With the window seated
> all
> the  way up in the top channel the front edge angle does not match the
>  back
> edge of the door glass.................MO   sw   iowa

well as other personal messages only to the intended  recipient, not to the
Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect  your privacy, reduce
the total volume of mail and fine tune the content signal  to Mopar topic.
Thanks!

'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion  Guidelines:

**************Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free things to do in
the U.S.

----