Fra: Don Hudson [mailto:mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sendt: 27. maj 2009 23:03
Til: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Emne: Re: SV: SV: How difficult - Front suspension rebuild

My understanding is that they have 2 different tubular control arms for
the A Body - one for small ball joint and the other for the large ball
joint.  Even if you could remove a sleeve, they would still not fit your
B Body.  Reason is the distance between the bushings is larger (wider)
than  those for an A Body.   Because of the expense of returning them
plus  your customs tax  (VAT?), I'm thinking your best solution would be
to sell them to someone with an A Body who could use them in their 62-72
A Body.  I'll contact you off list concerning this.
Don in VA

topic.  Thanks!

----
topic.  Thanks!