To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: Hording Muscle Cars?

Ya know something funny?  I worked for Chrysler for 30 years and  wanted
the new Challenger when it hit the streets. When I saw what they were asking
for one, I changed my mind.  Granted, I would have  gotten the employee
price and save a few thousand on it, it was still out of my price range. Was surprised at the starting price of the new Camaro too. Cheaper but still out
of my league.  What can they be thinking?  I  will stick with my Dodge
Grand Caravan and my 64 880's for now.

Dayv in Milwaukee

----