RE: Car Show

That's the way I feel every time I see a really bad-assed car on TV and
the owner opens the hood to reveal a sbc. It's amazing to me the way
these guys come up with the coolest custom ideas for a car then use the
same old same old sbc motor...TOTAL lack of imagination in the engine
bay!

george smith wrote:

> Tears ago at a local car show I was there when a beautiful 55 nomad
> wagon r=
> olled in and sounded incredible. Chevy guys were whooping it up at the
> Mopa=
> r and ford guys. The nomad owner opened his tilt hood and there sat a
> 426 e=
> lephant! The look on the chevy guys was priceless!.
> When i see a old ford and it has a 289 or bb ford I go up to the owner
> and =
> shake his hand. He stays true to his car. SBC's are the cheap way out.
> George

Jeff Adams
64 Polara

----