Fra: mikelj@xxxxxxx [mailto:mikelj@xxxxxxx]
Sendt: 7. juni 2009 20:44
Til: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Emne: RE: SV: SV: Arrington Engines

It seems many parts suppliers have no inventory these days, it's a sign of
our recession times.  I have had this same thing happen from Legendary
Interiors, Dante's, Eckler's, etc. over the last few months.  They have
always come through, it it seems many of their parts are backordered, yet it
may take a couple of months.  Stay on their case.

Mike in New Mexico