RE: How difficult - Front suspension rebuild

RE: How difficult - Front suspension rebuild

I don't have the brand, but here are the paticuliars they list on their
site

Outer Tie Rod End - Short Wheel Base
        Fits right and left
 1957 - 1961 Plymouth/Dodge/DeSoto
1962 - 1964 Dodge 880
1957 - 1964 Chrysler
TRW# ES320NR
chrysler part#s 1818998, 2084352,  2448398

Inner Tie Rod End - Short Wheel Base
        Fits right and left
 1957 - 1961 Plymouth/Dodge/DeSoto
1962 - 1964 Dodge 880
1957 - 1964 Chrysler
TRW# ES668
chrysler part#s 2279289, 1818999

Bill Rolik told me to look for part#s 2448398 and 2279289

Ollie may have something different for me

----