To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: T-Bars

If it is a cruiser I would go with the most reasonable priced, and the
smaller size bar and a good set of 50,50 shocks.  The bigger the bar the
stiffer the ride.  Meaning while driving it is going to have less twist up
and less rebound down because of the over all weight on your B Body and it
will ride like a log wagon.  Especially if your going to go to, or have
already gone with polly bushings on your car.  C Body's have bigger bars
because of more over all weight & A Body's have smaller bars because of less
over all weight   Now if your going to race, I am using a set of 6 cylinder
B Body bars on the front of my Fury with a 6.1 Hemi for weight transfer.
The smaller the bar the more travel you will experience quicker going up and
will need a good 90/10 shock & horse power to slow the rebound so it doesn't
bottom out going down.  This is the other extreme compared to a heaver bar,
with little weight transfer.  I hope this makes sense?

Herb

1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1963 Fury 2D/HT 6.1