RE: Max Wedge Master Cylinder Heat Shield

RE: Max Wedge Master Cylinder Heat Shield

I checked with Mancini Racing today and they advised me that their heat
shield will not work with a MPB dual MC, when max wedge manifolds are
used. I'm using a Kramer shield for my single pot MC. Looks like I'll
fab up my own, thanks for the help.

Nick Tiberio
FuryUs63

george smith wrote:

> I've got a manual MC on my 64 Polara w/ MW manifolds. I bought my heat
> shie=
> ld from mancini Racing online. Looks and works well. Steve from Mo. and
> his=
>  son saw it a couple weeks ago.
> George

furyus63