RE: Muffler

It's been my experience that without some crossover pipe the exhaust
doesn't work as well and can sound weird. I ran a Jeep without one and
was totally dissatisfied. Adding one made a great difference. It felt
like the engine was revving easier and it seemed more mellow.

Steve Mick wrote:

> Ollie, are you saying the H pipe made your exhaust quieter? . With the H
>
> pipe, could you tell a noticable difference in

----

u/?bUrDWg.bSONJP.YXJjLjYy

?p=TEXFOOTER