RE: Mopar EuroNats pics

Hi Jim
The Capri broke his prop on the line so had to be dragged off! Fix Or
Repair Daily, as they say!
Although the event's called the Mopar Euronats, it's developed into more
of an all-round Musclecar event, so is open to all V8 engined cars,
hence the presence of some non-Mopars like that Capri & the red 59
Chevy. I thinned out a few of the other non-Mopar pics to try & keep it
more on-topic.
We had hoped to improve on last year's best of 13.65 @ 105.5 but only
managed a 13.8 @ 102. Still trying to get the right balance of tyre
pressure (BFG radials), burn-out, lauch rpm, shift points etc etc - the
usual stuff really!
May need to go to slicks to get the 12 that we know is in there (as the
105mph suggests) but we ought to swap out the 741 rear end for a bigger
pinion if we decide to go that route.
Or maybe it's just the driver - I got the 13.65, my brother got the
13.8!

Robert
England

----