RE: front suspension installed

I bought the parts kit for mine when I had the engine out.  Didn't need
the rebuild parts, just the grease seal.  I ran across the rest tonight
scrounging through my parts.  Your welcome to what I have as I don't
suppose I'll ever put enough miles on mine to wear it out.

Paul L.
'63 Sport Fury
440/727
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-lennemann63.html