From: Jack Cheek [mailto:jcheek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 9:02 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: would it be worth the trouble

hi alllll
i have a h.p. 440 -375 horse from a 69 rt.
i got from a deal where i bought a 65 dodge 440 convertible.
how ever i took the motor apart and one side of the motor looks pretty good
but the other side look like it dropped a valve and cracked the head and
looks pretty rusty(clylinder walls that is head too) but would it be worth
putting new clylinders in it.
what do you all think.
thanks jack
63 dodge polara hard top