Re: Rear Brake Drum Hubs

I wonder if the pre-64 big cars-wagons hubs would fit you car? Those i think would go back to the 50's......................MO ----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Owen" <d4owe9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Mopar Discussion Group" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 5:19 PM
Subject: Need: Rear Brake Drum Hubs

Fellas:
Does anybody have a pair of good used, or know a source who has good used or NOS or repro, rear Hubs for a 64, Sure Grip 3.23 posi, oversize for 11 inch brakes.
These fit the much beefier tapered axle with keyway for these rears.
WHen I took my major project 64 Belvedere apart back in early 2006, we had a hell of a fight, even with lots of heat and the proper hub puller. The darn things warped and I thought I did an adequate job of straightening them. Wrong.
Any suggestions?
Thanks, Donny, 64 Belvedere
BTW, God Bless those Firefighters in CA...those were some very moving photos.

----

----