RE: paint color behind the '64 b-body grill?

RE: paint color behind the '64 b-body grill?

This is always a great question and for many its a personal choice thing. The survivors that I have seen

that are not black, are all sloppily painted flat black behind the grille, including the little vertical brace in the center. There is also at times some overspray behind

the headlight buckets. Do it if you want authenticity.

Donny, 64 Belvedere