Re: paint- front wheelwells and suspension

Thanks Gary, intense-indeed! on that challenger. I hadn't even thought about the splash shields , just the outside of the inner fenders..............MO ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary H." <spigot2039@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: paint- front wheelwells and suspension

I assume the Mopar pattern is generally the same so...

http://www.moparaction.com/Article/PoP/PoP.html shows a very intense correct resto on a 1970 Challenger that may give you some reference photos.

And some on early B Body cars.

http://moparsbymosher.com/projects/hendricks62/assembly/frontend-01.htm shows a refreshed 1962 Plymouth front end assembly.

http://www.moparsbymosher.com/projects/tonys64dodge/body&paint/undercarriage-03.html rear '64 Dogge

If you are consistent with what you do, yours will look fine.

Do you mean the splash shields on the wheel side of the inner fenders?

Thanks,
Gary H.