From: "Rich Kinsley" <rlkinsley@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 10:38:50 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: RE: Quality water pump

I put a FlowCool pump in mine BUT if you're not into racing I'm sure the
NAPA pump will be perfect. I have heard that it's possible for the HiPo
pumps to push the water too fast to be cooled in the radiator. It'd
probably be overkill for a daily driver/cruise night car. NAPA is good
stuff.

----

----