Re: Auction: Select Cars from the Richard Ellis Collection Oct 1-4

Re: Auction: Select Cars from the Richard Ellis Collection Oct 1-4

  All the money in the world wont bring it back to it's as found survivor status the real sole and history is lost now,that was priceless.He's another high dollar clown collector with no clue.
Dean Miller