To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 2:37 AM
Subject: Ramchargers book

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here yet, so apologies if I'm
doubling-up...

Read about this new book in Hemmings Muscle Machines the other day
(where there's a 2 page article with excerpts), so I looked on Amazon to
see if it was available here in the UK.

http://www.amazon.com/We-Were-Ramchargers-Racings-Legendary/dp/076801932X/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Doesnt appear to be out over here yet, so I ordered one from your side
of the pond, should get it in 1-2 weeks.

The Amazon bumpf says...

"This book takes you behind the scenes with the group of Chrysler
engineers who, from the 1950s through the 1970s, became one of the most
successful and influential drag racing teams of all time. The only team
of engineers from an automobile manufacturer to drag race successfully,
the Ramchargers broke the most time barriers in drag racing history and
earned the most National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) Super Stock titles
during the sport's golden era of factory competition."

That's my birthday present sorted....

Robert
England

----