Re: Overheating Air Condition Car

I moved my tranny cooler away from the radiator for that very same reason......................MO ----- Original Message ----- From: "Nick Tiberio" <furyus63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 1:59 PM
Subject: Overheating Air Condition Car

There has been much help over time about overheating problems. Here's a
problem and an obvious solution if you have an air conditioned car.

My '63 Fury's radiator was serviced just before I bought the car 8 years
ago and I have put on 10,000 mostly city miles of driving. I'm
installing a new Poly stroker engine in the car and the air conditioning
is going. When removing the condenser I could not believe what I found
on the front of the radiator. The front of the condenser and back of the
radiator including the 7-blade fan and metal shrowd was always car show
clean.

So if anyone with an air conditioned car is having overheating problems
and you've not looked into this sandwich check out this photo and the
answer is obvious, LOL.

http://s329.photobucket.com/albums/l380/FuryUs63/?action=view&current=radiator.jpg

Nick Tiberio
FuryUs63