RE: Fuel PIck Up

Kevin, my car is a poly of course but I bet I use much more gas than
your 383 will with a single 4bbl. Mine was fine with the 5/16" but when
I had to change out the line I figured I'd just do the 3/8" . I have the
big Holley Blue electric pump which I am using with a 5/16" pick-up in
the tank. I can change that later if needed but it's doing fine as is
too. So I gotta think you'll be okay as long as you don't put a blower
with a pair of 750's on it :-)

----