To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 6:54 PM
Subject: Leaking water from exhaust bolt

Hi All,
Took the Fury out for a spin tonight. Ran rough when I started it, but
it's been a while. Got it warmed up and drove around . As it got hotter
I noticed the idle "sticking" high. I could kick it down, but it stuck
again when I drove. Got home and heard a hissing sound. Opened the hood
and found water dripping from the front drivers side exhaust bolt. Could
see where it leaked onto the oil filter housing and k member. Radiator
is almost full so it shouldn't have gotten to hot. Anyone see this
before? I know the exhaust bolts rum through water passages. Cracked
bolt? Cracked head? Other? Thanks in advance.

Scott Mirabella
1964 Fury convertible
383 4speed

----